Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for Jonathan Taylor in his Week 6 contest with the Indianapolis Colts against the Houston Texans.© Provided by Sports Illustrated Oct 11, 2021; Baltimore, Maryland, USA; Indianapolis Colts running back Jonathan Taylor (28) dives over the pile for a first down during the fourth quarter against the Baltimore Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports
There will be player prop betting options available for Jonathan Taylor ahead of Sunday's NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Taylor's Indianapolis Colts (1-4) and the Houston Texans (1-4) play in a Week 6 matchup between AFC South rivals at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Jonathan Taylor Prop Bet Odds
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
Colts vs. Texans OddsView the original article to see embedded media.
Jonathan Taylor Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Taylor has had 73 attempts for a team-leading 327 rushing yards (65.4 per game) and scored two touchdowns.
- He's also caught 14 passes for 197 yards (39.4 per game) and one touchdown.
- He has received 73 of his team's 133 carries this season (54.9%).
- The Colts have called a pass in 57.2% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 42.8% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 21st in the NFL in points scored.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Taylor's matchup with the Texans.
Success Rate This Season
Matchup vs. Houston
- Taylor averaged 87 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Texans, 7.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Taylor, in two matchups against the Texans, has run for a TD once, but not more than one in a single contest.
- In terms of defending against the run, the Texans are 26th in the NFL, allowing 134.8 yards per game.
- This season the Texans have given up nine rushing TDs. They are ranked 30th in the league in that category.
- In last week's matchup with the Ravens, Taylor racked up 53 yards on 15 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- He also hauled in three passes for 116 yards and scored one touchdown through the air.
- Over his last three games, Taylor has rushed for 220 yards (73.3 per game) on 41 carries with two touchdowns.
- He's also averaged 45.0 receiving yards per game, grabbing seven passes for 135 yards and one touchdown.
Taylor's Indianapolis Teammates
Powered By Data Skrive
Source : https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/jonathan-taylor-player-prop-bets-for-nfl-week-6-indianapolis-vs-houston/ar-AAPAJDQ638