Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for Marquise Brown in his Week 6 contest with the Baltimore Ravens against the Los Angeles Chargers.© Provided by Sports Illustrated Oct 11, 2021; Baltimore, Maryland, USA; Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Marquise Brown (5) celebrates with Ravens free safety Brandon Stephens (21) after catching the game-winning touchdown pass in overtime against the Indianapolis Colts at M&T Bank Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Geoff Burke-USA TODAY Sports
In advance of Sunday's game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Marquise Brown and his player prop bet options. He'll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Brown and the Baltimore Ravens (4-1) take the field against the Los Angeles Chargers (4-1) in Week 6 at M&T Bank Stadium.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Marquise Brown Prop Bet Odds
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
Ravens vs. Chargers OddsView the original article to see embedded media.
Marquise Brown Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- This season Brown has 28 catches (on 38 targets) and leads the Ravens with 451 receiving yards (90.2 per game) while scoring five touchdowns.
- Brown has been the target of 38 of his team's 167 passing attempts this season, or 22.8% of the target share.
- Brown has seen the ball thrown his way six times in the red zone this season, 25.0% of his team's 24 red zone pass attempts.
- The Ravens have called a pass in 52.4% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 47.6% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 10th in the NFL in points scored.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Brown's matchup with the Chargers.
Success Rate This Season
Matchup vs. Los Angeles
- The 226.6 passing yards the Chargers give up per game makes them the NFL's seventh-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Chargers have allowed eight touchdowns through the air (1.6 per game). They are 14th in the league in that category.
- In last week's matchup with the Colts, Brown caught nine passes for 125 yards and scored two touchdowns while being targeted 10 times.
- Brown has caught 16 passes (22 targets) for 269 yards (89.7 per game) and has three touchdowns over his last three games.
Brown's Baltimore Teammates
Powered By Data Skrive
Source : https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/marquise-brown-player-prop-bets-for-nfl-week-6-baltimore-vs-los-angeles/ar-AAPAzud607